skip to main |
skip to sidebar

2nd Influence: A second reason why Madeleine Albright is the greatest American is because she moved to five different countries in her younger years experienced her with different places and their cultures; this made her more fit to be the ambassador of world affairs. So once she decided to be a politician she already had most of the skills. Also her father Josef Korbel was a minister of world affairs so he may of helped Madeleine in her time of power. Another article on Madeleine Albright in the biography resource center mentioned that Madeleine Albright is definitely one of the smartest women in the United States of America. She arose from nothing to become the secretary of state from just wanting to be in politics she set her mind to that goal and achieved it in full. I admire her for this because I don’t think I could do this. So in conclusion Madeleine Albright EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment